Pop It In The Post
Match up the letters, envelopes and stamps, then post them in the post box with the Early Learning Centre Pop It In The Post set.
This fun and simple game will engage your child and they will adore the bright and playful colours. To get started let's simply enjoy posting the letters into the post box and getting them out again. We can take the letters in and out of the envelopes and click the big stamps on and off. We can make a big jumble of all the letters, stamps and envelopes and then match them back up again. We can say watch of the animal names, and talk about the colours. When we get really good at posting, we can use the two dice to play a game in turns. It's great fun for little post-people.
Great for developing fine motor skills, this game can also be used by younger children for role play as well as a durable educational game when they become a little older.
- Fun matching game with post box
- Set contains: 1x post box, 6x envelopes, 6x letters, 6x stamps, 2x dice (animal and number) and 1x instruction leaflet
- Match the letters, envelopes and stamps then post in the post box
- Bright and colourful
- Great for developing fine motor skills
- Use for role play games
- Product dimensions: 19.5cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Recommended age 18m+