52A Hawker Street,
Airport West, VIC,
0400 232 224
PLEASE NOTE: Craftercise is now permanently closed for sessions.
Cost & Important Information
All sensory adventure gym sessions are booked on a casual basis. Sessions are only for pre-school aged children up to those attending kinder, children attending school cannot participate. If you book a child into each gym at the same time you must have an adult with each child as they are in separate spaces.
Sensory Adventure Mighty Gym - $15/child for 1 hour (recommended walkers - 5 years)
Sensory Adventure Mini Gym - $10/child for 1 hour (6 - 18 months only)
Bookings are essential before attending to avoid disappointment. Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed a place. Please check the session times and book and pay for your session through the online bookings below. All sessions have set times, if you arrive late you will still need to end your session at the set finish time. All children must be accompanied within the gyms and closely supervised by an adult at all times.
Please ensure you have read the conditions of entry information below or on the Session Information page and our Terms & Conditions as you are agreeing to these by booking a session.
Please note there is only 1 adult per child allowed to attend a session and no extra non-participating children over the age of 12 months can attend.
Conditions of Entry into Craftercise
- When you book a session you agree to our Terms & Conditions, COVID-19 vaccination status & Terms of Service. We recommend you only book for your child/ren and get a friend/relative to book for themselves. If you book for them you are agreeing to the terms & conditions, COVID-19 vaccination status and safety guidelines on their behalf.
- In line with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 vaccination mandate, all attendees at Craftercise Sessions over the age of 16 years, including parents/guardians of participants, must have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. Any person over the age of 16 years who has not received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine and/or who does not provide evidence of their vaccination status to the reasonable satisfaction of Craftercise will be refused entry to the premises and will not be permitted to participate in the session. Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status will be required upon entry into Craftercise.
- When booking a Craftercise Session using the online portal and making payment of the applicable costs, you agree and warrant that the person(s) accompanying the child to the booked Craftercise session has received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. In the event that entry is refused to a Craftercise Session for failing to comply with the Government COVID-19 vaccine mandate, the fees paid for that session will not be refunded and credit will not be offered to apply to another session, in accordance with the terms of our Refund Policy. Proof of identity will be required if printed COVID-19 vaccination certificates are used.
- Only one adult per participating child can attend a session. No additional children can attend who are over the age of 12 months and not participating.
- Masks are no longer mandatory indoors at Craftercise, but please feel free to continue to wear one if you feel more comfortable to do so.
- You are required to supervise your child at all times and have responsibility for the care of your child while they are at the centre.
- By booking and attending a sensory play gym session, you are agreeing to read and adhere to our safety guidelines, which are located in reception and each gym.
- Children need to wear comfy clothing which allows them to participate safely.
- Adults must be within close proximity of their child and actively supervising at all times.
- Mobile phones can only be used to photograph your child, but must not be used for social media or phone calls during sessions (unless in the case of an emergency). All Craftercise staff reserve the right to ask you to stop using your phone, unless for an emergency.
- All bags & food/drinks must remain in reception, only small purse/wallet/phones may be taken into gyms that can be carried in pockets.
- Please do not attend a session if you or your child are unwell and do not bring sick siblings along either.
- You will be required to clean children's hands and feet before entry into the gyms.
- All children participating must have bare feet and adults must remove shoes.
- Prams can be only be brought into reception not the play spaces. Any younger sibling not participating must be carried at all times.
Once you have booked and paid for your sensory adventure gym session there are no refunds. If you can no longer attend your Craftercise session for any reason, there are no refunds, postponements, rescheduling or catch ups. Only pre-school aged children can attend these sessions. Children who already attend school cannot attend and in the event of payment being made there are no refunds.