School Holiday Bookings
Craftercise School Holiday classes can be booked by purchasing a ticket (see below) to an available class. You will need to select your day and session time based on the age of your child. See the School Holiday page for the timetable with age groups & pricing. If you are unsure which class your child would fit into, please ensure you call us before purchasing, as you may not be able to join the class if your child is the incorrect age and all bookings are non-refundable. Please also note accompanying older/younger siblings not within the age group will not be able to participate in the class. Younger siblings will need to be in a carrier/capsule at all times during the class, as prams cannot come into the activity spaces. Please do not attend if you or your child is unwell in any way and do not bring siblings who are unwell. We ask that where possible just the one adult and participating child come along to the class. If you are unable to attend your class due to any reason, unfortunately we are unable to credit or refund the class.
Important details for purchasing a class:
- Please add your child's/children's name, surname and D.O.B. in the notes area of the cart
- You will need to enter all your details including your mobile & email at checkout.
- You will need to supply your own smock if you want your child to wear one (children do not have to wear smocks). You can also purchase or hire smocks from Craftercise reception
- Ensure you have chosen the correct class as all bookings are non-refundable.
- We are unable to credit or refund your class if you are unable attend for any reason.
Messy Monkeys - 6 - 18 months
Dizzy Ducks - 18 months - 3 years (just before or only just turned 3)
Crafty Crocs - 3 years - 6 years (preps included)
Mixed Age - 18 months - 5 years